To reconstruct the lives of the children of prisoners and to eliminate the social stigma attached to them.
To provide appropriate care, education, emotional support and conducive environment to the children of prisoners in India to enable them to cope with parental imprisonment and reduce the rate of re-offending as they redefine their lives.
- To provide quality accommodation, care, support and education by placing the children in appropriate learning institutions.
- To provide a conducive environment where the children will acquire values and essential life skills.
- To facilitate the reintegration and reunion of the children with their parents upon completion of their jail term.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Respect for human dignity
- Tolerance and empathy towards others
- Innovative strategies to deal with social problems
- Collaborative and consultative approach in our activities
- Transparency and accountability
- Environment conservation and consciousness
- Equal opportunities for all